≡ Menu

justin-bieber-australia-2013-concert-saleTicket sales for Justin’s Australia leg of the Believe Tour are down with many tickets selling for half their original price, and some don’t even have any bids (including seats in the front four rows, priced at $79.00).

Stats show it’s because JB is losing his squeaky clean image.

Sales decreased 23 percent since the pop star’s infamous visit to a Brazilian brothel and another 18 percent since we saw that picture of his tiny body sleeping in a hotel earlier this month. Overall, tickets are 41 percent of the price they sold for last year.

Justin has 8 shows scheduled for Australia from Nov 26 to Dec 8th.