20-year-old pop sensation Ariana Grande discusses the pitfalls of fame and defends fellow pop stars Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber after a slew of negative publicity.
Miley Cyrus used to be the Teen Queen but it seems lately her career is going nowhere fast. While Justin’s career just gets hotter and hotter. With a new album coming out, his new single Boyfriend climbing the charts, a world tour in the plans, a movie in the works, and a hot romance with Miley’s Disneys rival Selena Gomez, Justin seems untouchable right now. So is the former Teen Queen getting a little jealous of Jelena’s success?
Given that she’s taken jabs at Justin before, you have to wonder why she tweeted this message to her followers today:
Was highly considering cutting my hair until I saw this…. twitter.com/MileyCyrus/sta…
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 23, 2012
That picture was when she did an SNL skit a couple of years ago imitating Justin. I like the skit and thought she was funny. What I didn’t like was when someone asked her if it was easy being Justin Bieber.
“…being Justin Bieber is easy! [He’s] got an easy job, it’s easy to look cute with the little hair and the baggy pants”
Further more she kinda marginalized Justin’s talent by saying:
“It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn’t just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour.
There she was also criticizing Roberta Black in that one statement but as we all know, Roberta Black never went on tour, only Justin did.
I don’t know what to think so I gotta ask:
World Wish Day is 29 April. Make-A-Wish® wish granters Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro, internationally renowned photographer Nigel Barker, WWE Superstar John Cena, actress Tiffani Thiessen and host of the Daily Show, Jon Stewart, are part of a special group of celebrity wish granters who’ve come together to to raise awareness about World Wish Day® and the Make-A-Wish mission. Join the World at http://worldwishday.org to learn more and read the amazing stories of children from around the world whose lives have been changed by extrarodinary power of a wish.
For over a year the whole Punk’d story had me surfing on confused.com but now my mind is all cleared because MTV, the channel that makes Ashton Kutcher’s show have confirmed it themselves. PUNK’D will be returning and Justin along with other celebs will take turns hosting the show pranking their fellow celebrity friends.
In a new twist this season, Ashton Kutcher will hand over the reins to a new celebrity host each week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, [‘Twilight’ star] Kellan Lutz, [‘Jackass’ prankster] Bam Margera and Punk’d alum Dax Shepard, among many others.
No video of Justin’s prank on Taylor Swift, which is rumored to be the premiere episode, has surfaced but a clip of Miley Cyrus and Kelly Osbourne’s prank on Khloe Kardashian has surfaced.
In it Khloe is invited over for a girls night in. When the pizza guy arrives he delivers more than just pizza. I don’t want to describe things in detail but let’s just say he was probably going commando that night. lol
Watch the teaser:
And if you really wanna know what happens with Justin and Taylor, you can read it here:
PUNK’D returns May 19, 2012 on MTV.
Justin: “I know she wants to hold hands with me.”
Miley: “Yah right. You wish” kick
This is a never before seen clip from the director’s fan cut of Never Say Never.
If you thought it would be cool to trade lives with a superstar like Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber before, just wait till you get a load of this: According to People.com, the pop superstars are two of the richest teens in Hollywood! Justin, 17, made a reported $53 million this past year — mostly from his movie, Never Say Never, and his fragrance, “Someday” — while Miley, 18, earned $48 million last year from touring alone!
See who else made this incredible list:
- Taylor Lautner: A source reveals that Taylor, 19, earned $8.5 million for the final two installments in the Twilight saga and was paid $7.5 million for this upcoming action-thrilled, Abduction!
- Dakota & Elle Fanning: The sisters’ most recent movies earned them each a pretty penny — Dakota, 17, got $4 million for Breaking Dawn, while 13-year-old Elle got $1.5 million for Super 8.
- Angus T. Jones: The Two and a Half Men star’s current contract is worth an incredible $7.8 million, as he makes $300,000 per episode!
- Nick Jonas: He’s not just the hunkiest JoBro — he’s also the richest! Nick’s reported earnings last year totaled $12.5 million.
- Jaden & Willow Smith: Between music and movies, Will Smith‘s kids are blowing up! Jaden, 13, raked in $5 million in 2010 (with $3 million from The Karate Kid) while 10-year-old Willow’s budding music career (including her hit single “Whip My Hair”) earned her an estimated $4 million.
- Selena Gomez: Justin’s lady friend made $5.5 million last year. Not too shabby!