The Justin Bieber Shrine is on its sixth week and as you can see there are a lot of changes still happening to the site. Because it is so new, most of the people who visit here just found out about it and are not familiar with what it has to offer or how things work. I thought I would familiarize you guys with some of the things you can do on this website.
There are a few ways to find pictures of Justin on this website.
- One way is to go to the ‘PICTURES’ in the menu bar at the top of the site. There you will find our picture gallery and links to several good Justin Bieber picture websites like Flickr’s Ultimate Justin Bieber Fans group (which JBShrine is a part of).
- Another way to look for pictures is to click on Photos under the Categories box to the right. This will bring up all the previous posts that contains a lot of pictures of Justin. If you want to see what we mean you can click here to view the posts with pictures.
Music is a top priority at this site. As far as we know, we are the only JB fan site that allows you to play Justin’s music. We are committed to being the first to bring you the latest JB music, including remixes, official releases, and even leaked mp3s just like we brought you the “MY WORLD 2.0” album on the day it was leaked and we are still one of the rare places you can listen to the CD. To listen to music on this site you can:
- Go to the MUSIC ROOM where you will find Justin’s first CD “My World” and songs from other artists.
- There is a small music player by where you see the flags. That is a music player that contains the new “MY WORLD 2.0”. During busy times you may have to wait a little bit for it to buffer but I have checked and all the songs work okay. The songs are on random.
- If you cannot start the player for some reason or want to control which songs you want to hear, you can still listen to the new album by going to “Listen to Justin Bieber’s “MY WORLD 2.0” now!“. There you will find a different type of player which I hope will work for you.
- SEARCH bar: If you are looking for something specific, you can search this site for it. So for example if you are from Australia and you want to find any news relating to Australia, just enter “Australia” in the search bar at the right side of the page and it will bring up all posts that has anything to do with Australia specifically. You can search “Miley Cyrus” or “crazy fans” or whatever you want. Try it out.
- CATEGORIES box: We have grouped the posts in categories so it is easier to find things you are looking for. Clicking on “Videos” will bring up all the videos that this site has. Try out all the different categories.
Is your computer going a little slow? Then you should use lightning fast Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
Google Chrome is the newest and hands down the best internet browser out there for surfing the net. Webpages load up twice as fast. You can open 10 tabs and not feel it slowing down or crash. Websites are displayed the way they are meant to be seen. And best of all, the video and picture quality is amazing. Downlaod Google Chrome now (or get someone to install it for you) and you will notice the difference immediately. (And btw, Internet Explorer is the WORST of all the browsers.)