≡ Menu

Justin Bieber cried in Melbourne, Australia May 2, 2011

justin bieber crying over selena gomez, selena gomez crying over justin bieber, justin bieber crying for selena gomez, selena gomez and justin bieber crying, justin bieber cries, justin bieber cries over selena gomez, justin bieber may, when does justin bieber perfume come out in australia, selena gomez crying 2011, justin bieber crying over selena gomez break up, justin bieber cute smile 2011,

48 comments… add one

• Sarah LOVES JUSTIN BIEBER THE MOST! May 3, 2011, 8:40 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I love you Justin!!!

• Anonymous August 6, 2011, 10:44 PM

i went to his brisbane but that would of been adorable to see

• Maria May 3, 2011, 8:53 AM

.. and his crying is all because of selena ..

• danielle February 11, 2012, 7:58 PM

Well…That better not be it.

• MrsBieber May 3, 2011, 10:52 AM

when you smile i smile.
    when you cry,i cry.
    so when you started crying,i started friggin sobbing my eyes out and i couldnt stop!

Justin stopped and looked at his fans.I think he started crying because he was so amazed of how he got here and how amazing his fans are.
    Im so proud of him<3
    iloveyou justin.

• Mrs.Bieber May 4, 2011, 6:14 PM

LOL!!!!!Cute comment!!That is totally true!

• becca August 3, 2011, 4:53 PM

Aww…

• Jenny May 3, 2011, 11:53 AM

that was so adorable<3 just wish it didnt have to be about Selena…

• Anonymous August 6, 2011, 11:09 PM

it wasnt about salena it that he can never hear his friends only the music and he took his ear piece off and heard all of his fans scream out his name and it bought tears to his eyes :)

• Patricia May 3, 2011, 12:25 PM

This video would be so much better without that girl screaming. Damn calm down! Wow this is so touching. I admit that I cried seeing him cry. It just shows how passionate he is about his music and us fans. I love you Justin <3

• Karishma May 3, 2011, 12:59 PM

Awwiiii Justin u are soo cuteee i am soo proud of u:)
    Mwahhh ily<3

• Lola May 3, 2011, 1:20 PM

Wait, I’m confused. Is this like, his and Selena’s song? Is that why he was crying – because he misses her? As much as I dislike her, that’s sooooooo cute <3 LOVE YOU JUSTIN!

• Aniestin May 3, 2011, 8:23 PM

aww..hes crying :) haha
    why is he crying is it cause he misses selena or …
    if it was cause he misses selena then…that is so CUTE!! luhv them :) <3 jelena :)

• Demi May 4, 2011, 12:21 AM

OMB I’m sitting here crying my eyes out :’)
    I love Justin so much and I’m even more excited for his concert in Perth this Saturday! Never say never <3

• MrsBieber May 4, 2011, 9:22 AM

he wasnt crying about selena.
    he was crying because he is so proud of his fans and just loves them so much

I LOVE YOU TOO JUSTIN<3

• Belieber1500 May 4, 2011, 5:16 PM

Oh my goodness!!!!! He looks so cute when he cries!!!! I love you Justin!!!

• Miranda May 4, 2011, 7:00 PM

aaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN (and Selena) JELENA!!!!!!!

• Nery May 4, 2011, 11:13 PM

He’s sad because bin Laden died the day before.

• Cassie May 5, 2011, 6:09 PM

? no are u dumb nobody likes bin laden he attacked our country hello

• beibolisius July 21, 2011, 4:08 PM

thats why it’s funny retard….

• Jingle May 6, 2011, 3:21 AM

I think he was crying about selena first, then when he removed his ear plugs he heard the fans. He never did hear them, or many fans saying I love you. Is it a good or bad thing ?

• SarahMcclements May 6, 2011, 8:41 AM

he was crying because selena told him he didnt love him before that concert, while singing favorite girl he broke down in tears, he heard his fans and looked up to see them all, he smiled knowing they would always support him.

• nikki May 7, 2011, 5:16 AM

R U SERIOUS???? LIKE, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GUD EXPLANATION, BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE TRUUUU! :(

• Chelsie May 6, 2011, 3:10 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!Hes sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I wander if he was crying about Selena or his fans??????:\ Bc he was singing about his fav girl and that would be Selena but yet he looked at all of his fans and started to cry!!???!?!?!!??!? Love you Justin!!! <3

• Keisha May 8, 2011, 2:25 AM

I HEARD THAT HE CRIED COZ SELENA SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT SHE HAS NEVER BEEN INLOVE WITH JUSTIN! :(

• Anastasia luvs JB! May 9, 2011, 7:43 PM

Selena how could u?!? I love Justin and that shows how sensitive he is Oxford when he cried and it’s all because of u bitch (srry for my language) but u r one I’m srry to say and he should have someone better (meeeeeeeeee!!!!)(I have Ben hoping) and that shows his sensitive side and I love a guy eith a sensitive side and not afraid to cry!! Jusin if u need a shoulder im always here for u babe I would love u like no other has ever before never let u fall hold u tight until u feel safe!! Please come to KIRKLAND WASHINGTION!! please luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!

• beibolisius July 21, 2011, 4:12 PM

how could you say that about selena when you don’t even know her? Maybe Justin was a jerk to her. maybe it just didn’t work out and they agreed to disagree. maybe they still hang out and are best buds and that was how it should have been all along. Just because you’re jelous doesn’t mean you need to hate selena

• nelle May 13, 2011, 2:43 PM

Awwwww Justin I waz not there cuz I’m a st lucian why r u cryin really bro I told u email me if u need advice u St lucian SIS cheer up I know u didn’t break jelena

• holger May 26, 2011, 2:28 PM

i loooooove justin song and rock my love

• holger May 26, 2011, 2:29 PM

hello baby baby ooooh i like you so much

• RaNdOmEsT pAnKaKe EvEr XoX June 6, 2011, 1:28 AM

You all sound the same. No offence.

• Hayley June 13, 2011, 8:23 AM

for the people who think he’s crying because of selena. He’s not, he cried because he loves his fans, if you didn’t relise he took out his ear piece to hear the screaming .. and smiled.. and he tweeted about it aswell.

• dottie July 13, 2011, 5:56 AM

i love you cosen since you cry i no why you cry becase you mess selena
    and herd his fans

• dottie July 13, 2011, 5:59 AM

and i life in wv

• bella July 18, 2011, 11:55 PM

im met him no joke, and i was in the 6th row <3. mosh pit.

• Ilovejustinbieber August 3, 2011, 4:58 PM

Naww.. Justin Bieber your the most incredble boy in the world.. theres more fish in the sea <3 <3 <3 and you still have your fans along the way <3 <3 <3

• Kristen jones August 6, 2011, 7:58 PM

I learned that justin was born into a poor family. And I really honestly think the reason why he cried was because of that and he’s been really blessed to have a career and have such loyal fans who love him. I love the fact that he cried and showed his emotions like that. One thing I want to do in my life is to tell justin bieber how beautiful on the inside he is.

• Isabelle August 15, 2011, 7:27 AM

Live life with happiness and no regrets Justin. Your the best I love you.

• justinlover August 16, 2011, 12:44 AM

oh u r amazing i love u justin u are the best

• justin bieber we love u August 16, 2011, 12:48 AM

omg u the best i love u justin bieber u r the besttt boy in this world

• kyra theodorou August 21, 2011, 5:30 PM

justin bieber i love you so so so much you have touched my heart so much im trying to come to your consert if you come back in austlia 20111 and i realllllllllllllllly want to be your one less loney girl justin bieber i love you more than anything in the hole hole hole worlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld i want to kisssssssssssssss you so bad and hug you i love you so much baby.

• ESTHER August 30, 2011, 8:16 PM

DEAR JUSTIN BIEBER EVERY TIME IWATCH YOU ON YOU TUBE AND ISEEYOU CRY JUSTIN BIEBER YOU MAKE ME CRY MY TRUE BOY FRIEND ILOVE YOU MOORE THEN SEALENNA YOU ARE MY TRUE BOY FRIEND

• Anonymous October 1, 2011, 9:08 PM

I was there . It was soooooooooooooo cute everybody was wondering why he was crying. EvEn if it was about selena it was still adorable xxooo I love u we love everybody loves u Justin xoxo

• Anonymous November 3, 2011, 8:09 AM

really? I know you are all his fans but dam! Your chances with this kid are like one in a million or none in a million. I mean look at the girl that had her chance he claims shes lying now there is a little baby without daddy! And as far as bashing Selena, don’t hate her because she has what you never will (his heart)! All of you need to grow up just a little, and if your a young kid just be a dam kid you dont want to rush for what comes next!! and just so u all know the Selena bashing is illeagal!!

• Todd101 December 7, 2011, 5:33 PM

Oh My God! I went to his concert that night! i gotta admit, it was really good!

• destinycastillo June 22, 2012, 4:57 PM

justin i never been to one of your concerts i cant even how much i love i dont have no posters but i still love you i love about this muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Anonymous June 22, 2012, 5:15 PM

whats up

• Anonymous June 22, 2012, 5:16 PM

i love you i am crying i love his song as long as you love me