≡ Menu

Selena Gomez says kissing Justin Bieber on cam was humiliating

Selena Gomez was on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show this morning and described the kiss cam moment at the Lakers game as “humiliating”. Strange choice of words. “Embarrassing” I can understand but “humiliating”? You should be proud!

selena gomez justin bieber 2013,

33 comments… add one

• gabb April 20, 2012, 1:22 PM

bigger basketball fan than justin?? really selena?? i dont think so…

• Anonymous April 20, 2012, 6:01 PM

You never know. My boyfriend is a HUGE basketball fan (we both go to the same university and go to all of the games) but I’m probably a bigger fan than he is. Just because she’s ‘the girl’ doesn’t mean she doesn’t love hoops more than he does :) Not hatin, just saying you never know!

• Nora April 20, 2012, 6:05 PM

You never know…my boyfriend is a HUGE basketball fan (we both go to the same university and go to all the games) but I’m probably a bigger fan than he is. Just because she’s the girl in the relationship doesn’t mean she can’t love hoops more than him! I’m not hating, just saying :)

• Nora April 20, 2012, 6:05 PM

Oopes, sorry guys, didn’t mean to post that twice! It didn’t show up the first time!

• Kirstie April 21, 2012, 11:40 AM

Yeah you never know. I actually think she’s right, I think justin is a bigger hockey fan then he is a basketball fan. Not saying that because he’s Canadian because not all Canadians lOve hockey. I live in Ontario canada ( hour and half away from straford, I go there a lot in the summer) and I know people who hate hockey. But anyway you never know she could be a bigger fan, mAybe she follOws it more then he does.

• nunyuhs April 21, 2012, 2:50 PM

u do know it says anonymus the first time just saying that

• Nora April 21, 2012, 5:40 PM

Yeah I know, I forgot to put my name in the first time I guess. I pushed submit but it never came up (I even exited out and came back in) so I wrote it again, but then both of them came up at the same time. I said sorry :(

• Amanda April 21, 2012, 5:17 PM

I actually happen to play basketball and my boyfriend doesnt so just because hes ha boy doesnt mean he likes a sport more than me or “the girl”.

• Anonymous April 25, 2012, 11:29 AM

well i am right with you because thats what im thinking

• i LOVE JELENA POR VIDA!!!!!!!!! April 20, 2012, 1:30 PM

she wasnt saying that kissing him was humiliating but that the fact that they were on the kiss cam like that was humiliating

• jennifer April 20, 2012, 2:21 PM

have you look you are kiss selenagomez good frined like here lips ask care you justin bieber need fore me here com cazy ask me just your hand good man like funny game here famly lke have you big

• Sarah April 20, 2012, 3:36 PM

Um…. what? What are you trying to say @Jennifer???? You have completely confused me! lol

• Anonymous April 25, 2012, 11:33 AM

i got yo back with that girl she confusing me>3

• Anonymous April 25, 2012, 11:30 AM

stop hateing

• Erika Bieber April 20, 2012, 3:05 PM

i would like proud of kissing justin i wouldnt be humlited kill she lucky she gets to kiss justin and fans dont =\

• Monica April 20, 2012, 3:18 PM

she was sayin that it was humliting to kiss him because they were lookin at the screen and being on screen was humiling not kissing justin! duh!

• Sarah April 20, 2012, 3:38 PM

Guys, I’m pretty sure kissing Justin wouldn’t be the humiliating part because she has kissed him so many times before and in public. I think the whole being pressured to kiss him in front of people who they knew would definently be watchin was the humiliating part. I t wouldn’t have bothered her to kiss him in public because usually most people just walk by and don’t just sit there and watch them, whereas that’s what they had to do, kiss with EVERYONE’S eyes on them intentionally.

• herpderp April 20, 2012, 5:28 PM

shes dumb. i woulda been proud to kiss him on kiss cam

• Anonymous April 25, 2012, 11:34 AM

wat are you trying to say she kissed him on and off of kiss cam so wat are you saying

• christy April 20, 2012, 5:43 PM

wow it was just a kiss on the fucking cam big deal, she didnt have a problem with him grabbing her ass in public sticking his tongue down her throat lmfao

• Sarah April 21, 2012, 4:54 AM

LOOLLLL

• Anonymous April 25, 2012, 11:38 AM

omg right these girls on here acting like this is a big deal let them know that this is just like him doing something to her okkkkkkkkk let it be known girl looooolllllloollllllll>33

• lovejelenaforever April 21, 2012, 6:08 AM

you guys calm down she said it was humilieting becouse everyone in the game was watching usually if they kiss in the game only paps and people that are looking at them will notice, and what she ment by im a bigger fan than he is because she has been a longer fan of lakers than justin because justin is canadian and his favorite team is a canadian team hi mite be as big of laker team as selena but she has been longer than him because when he livied in Canada hi watch canadian basketball you guys dont make a big deal a bout it was jut a kisscam kiss

• belieber4ever April 21, 2012, 7:58 AM

i love it, she looked so embarassed, jb just smiled, they r so cute

• eden September 21, 2012, 9:46 AM

hi

• Miss_bieber April 21, 2012, 10:16 AM

Wow,dumb skank,she should be proud!

• nunyuhs April 21, 2012, 2:52 PM

so like oh well she said it was humilating freedom of speech thats the first ammendment

• britney estarella teen girl April 23, 2012, 4:42 AM

my drema i have is good yes

• britney estarella teen girl April 23, 2012, 4:47 AM

on april 15 i see tv show new and that is cool on disney channel

• tatiana April 23, 2012, 2:45 PM

would u get embaressed 2 kiss selena gomez if u were jb

• Cecil Loverink June 3, 2012, 1:45 AM

Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This post procured by you is very practical for good planning.

• Clinton November 8, 2012, 12:09 AM

Hi Justin bibber thank you this song beuty in beats that was awesome in YouTube

• david b conway April 23, 2012, 8:51 PM

just do,nt blog this messages please , love david conway