≡ Menu
justin bieber ice skating

Ice Skating with Jaden Smith & Justin Bieber Mix

Justin posted this on his twitvid. Love it when these guys are together.

justin bieber skating, justin bieber ice skating gif, jaden smith tumblr 2012, justin bieber en skate, ice skating gif, jaden smith dance gif,

18 comments… add one

• Lol November 30, 2011, 2:42 PM

So they Say Justin isn’t himself when he’s around Selena, Yeah She was recording this. lol So yeahh there you goo….That smile when he walks towards the camera Kills me everytime.

• crrrrrr November 30, 2011, 3:12 PM

yeah but the thing is they mean when he’s alone with her not his friend and her, just them two he’s not always smiley really, plus he’s with jaden having fun selena is just recording and when the camera is off? is he still smiling, not really there’s other pictures where he’s just skating and jaden went off somwehre. he’s not smiling sooooo thats what they mean

• Haha. November 30, 2011, 3:32 PM

2 pictures.You can’t determine if someone is happy by looking at pictures. I just don’t get why fans can’t accept the fact that he is happy. You don’t know what happens behind that camera lens. You have never went with them somewhere or on a date with them. From all those sittings and people commenting on them, all that’s said is the they super smiley. I used to hate Jelena. but Justin is happy.

• crrrrrr November 30, 2011, 4:13 PM

i never said i only saw 2 pictures, i saw pictures and a fan video someone took. he didn’t look happy. justin was happy with all his girlfriends he might even be happy when he gets a new girlfriend

• Anonymous December 1, 2011, 2:17 AM

so cool !!!!!! i love his move !!!!!

• heather November 30, 2011, 2:51 PM

So i was incredibly impressed with his on-ice dancing skills until i remembered he’s a canadian and he plays hockey haha then i wasn’t so much impressed as i was super jealous.

• OMG November 30, 2011, 2:54 PM

I Agree.

• Haha. November 30, 2011, 2:56 PM

I love how Sel focuses on Justin the whole time. He is himself around her, I had my doubts about them dating. But his smile is just to Precious. I support them Now.

• CoolBelieberBro November 30, 2011, 3:09 PM

My favorite part was his swaggy fall haha

• Jelena November 30, 2011, 4:13 PM

OMG!! i love those 2 they r the perfect couple nd justin is pretty good at skatin

• christina November 30, 2011, 4:16 PM

I don’t Get Selena First She Says Justin Is Like A Brother Like Her Own Family Then She Says He’s Little Then She sayd Its Illegal To Date Justin. Justin Said Selena Isn’t My Type Uhmm Nothing Changed About Selena. Justin Asked Her Out A long Time Ago She said Now But Now She Says Yes?

• Bella December 1, 2011, 4:26 AM

When he fell OMG. I am dying. This was my morning laugh.

• MJ December 1, 2011, 7:16 AM

Did Anyone notice the SWAGG laugh imitation of Jaden probably by Justin….. that was AMAZINGGG !!!!

• chelsea December 1, 2011, 2:33 PM

Jaden smith’s laugh was to die for. You heard the way it sounded. LOL hilarious!!!!!

• beibsbestbeliber December 1, 2011, 5:24 PM

why does Jaden have that little crutch thing?

• [o0 December 13, 2011, 3:10 PM

mbjhtdecdvsrfdty5t

• cookieface December 15, 2011, 5:26 PM

ah ha justin u almost feel it looks u r shaking your but

• Belieber December 30, 2011, 4:06 AM

If Justin Wasnt happy then he wouldnt be with her!