Facts from the Believe Tour:
- In 2012, the tour placed 23rd on Pollstar’s “Top 50 Worldwide Tours”.
- In 2013 the tour was honored again in 2013. It ranked 5th on Pollstar’s “Top 100 Worldwide Tours—Mid Year”
- It went to 6 different continents and was a total of 157 shows long!
- Justin also became the first recording artist in Make-A-Wish history to grant 200 wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions on the tour!
- Justin also received his first ever Diamond Award during the Newark, New Jersey. Baby, was certified 12x platinum, becoming the highest ever certified single in US history!
- In October 2012, Justin shot to the Billboards #1 Hot Tours with the Box office revenue topping $6.2 million only from the first 80,569 sold tickets, according to tour promoter AEG Live.
- In January 2013, Billboards bets put Justin on the list that signified Justin as one of the main acts to see on a tour.
- The tour has grossed more than $155 million from the first 124 shows and $1 from every ticket sold was donated to Pencils of Promise!
- He has made another movie based on his travels and experiences on the Believe Tour set to release on Christmas Day!